Friday, October 5, 2012
Starry Nights and Street Lights, what a title huh?
Why starry nights and street lights you might ask? Well you see starry nights have always been my favorite thing to look at. The stars are my paint, while the sky is my canvas. These wonderful balls of light dance across the sky creating wonderful scenes when the skies are clear. Let's not forget about the street lights. I have always grown up in place where the streets are lit throughout the night. I am a city girl at heart and just seeing all the different types of street lights makes my day a little brighter. There is just something about them, though I cannot put my finger on it.Well I leave you with this as my first blog post and hope to compose many more.
"Embrace this brave new world"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment