Thursday, October 18, 2012

Soundtrack to my Life


I know it has been awhile since I posted, but this is a work in progress. Now let’s start with today’s topic, which is all about music. Lately that is all that has been on the brain. Whether its acoustic covers or just some chill dubstep, I seem to be inspired by it all. The way simple tones flow across the air and instantly create a wonderful serenade amazes me. Music is an element that can express any human emotion at any given time. For me music is my emotional outlet which allows me to release those built up feelings.   On the note of being inspired though, I must mention one of the most inspirational artists that I have come across in the recent year. People who know me already have an idea who this may be, but for others who do not it would be the amazingly talented Christina Grimmie. Her piano skills are pure talent, but once you factor in her strong vocals and meaningful lyrics you will be in complete awe. Her music not only influences me as an individual, but so does her all around personality. There are many artists out there who are composing music for the sole purpose of making money, while Christina on the other hand is composing music because she loves to sing…..not for the money or the fame. Christina has a loyal number of followers on her YouTube channel, which she has praised from the very beginning. She is constantly inviting “Team Grimmie” into her now fast pace lifestyle with an open heart and arms. You do not find many musicians with the skill set that Christina Grimmie brings to the table and for that I am truly inspired to strive for my dreams. Now that I have expressed my feelings on music for the day, I must sign off until the next post. Thanks again for all the people who take the time out of their day to read my blog…..I appreciate it!  

              "Never let anybody underestimate you because you are young." - Christina Grimmie


No comments:

Post a Comment