Friday, March 1, 2013

Warm Coffee, Cold Days

Hello darlings!

I must apologize in advance for not posting to the blog.So for this blog post I am here to give you an update on the past couple weeks.

Let me start of with the veghead life change. As I mentioned in previous posts, I had worked toward eliminating meat products. This has been proven to be quite successful in the recent month. I officially marked my one month on February 17, 2013. This is an accomplishment in itself.I would like to thank everyone who is supporting me through this process.

Another update and the reason for so little blog post is the fact that I have been creating videos. This process requires me to shoot, edit and produce videos. The program that I am working is something that I am trying to get used to, so please work with me. Some random examples of clips on hand include thrift store shopping, college budgets, birthday sing-a-longs and so much more. I am looking forward to letting you in on the experience of these videos.

These are just a few of updates I have for you wonderful people and I look forward to my next blog post. I hope you are having an amazing Friday. BBBBBBYYYYYYYEEEEEEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment