“I stand here before you to explain this new feeling that
girl and I share with the start of our beginning. It started off small with a
talk of our lives and began to evolve as the time quickly went by. “
Now I
must be honest, but I've lost all sense of word choice at this present moment. I
have stared at my computer for hours trying to put these feelings into a post. What
I have written above has taken me an hour. So this might be a jumbled writing
of thoughts, but at least it made it to paper.
I used to think that I was a
hopeless romantic, but today I am unsure. I have been going through life with the same
routine, but then I met her and she changed it for me. I like my life scheduled with some sort of
direction, but now I just go with it and let it all happen. This girl is my
yang and changed all the rules. There is no source of direction she is just spontaneous
and unsure. I could go on for days with
all we have in common, but here are the random things that just keep me
smiling. Our favorite cereal is coco puffs with its chocolate milk leftovers.
We both love the theater it gets us excited. I told you they are random but that’s the best
part, they help us to keep each other in heart. She told me one day that I gave
her feeling, but I know deep inside it took some revealing. If I gave her feeling
then she gave me hope, because I felt lost and needed some rope. From drawing
her pictures to stealing her keys that’s my way of telling her I would like her
with me. She knows who she is and I won’t mention names, but this is my way of
saying that I will stay. With these feelings I gave her my hope is not lost, so
maybe I am not so hopeless after all.
No comments:
Post a Comment