Hello All!
Plain and simple I have neglected this poor blog sadly. So here is my chance to redeem myself. Lets recap life in the from of news stories.You should totally read these in a news reporter voice because that's how I read them in my head .Just saying.
1. SAME LOVE! I am a proud supporter of DOMA being struck down not only for myself but fellow LGBT couples. This is a huge step toward equality in marriage and I believe everyone has the right to love. Someday maybe soon I will tell you of my stories and how I came to be, but as of now I am proud.
2. WALK TALL MY DEAR. As I mentioned in a previous post a girl caught my attention and gave me hope. Although our relationship did not last, I learned a little bit more about myself. This was a huge step in becoming the amazing individual that I believe myself to be. So when we struggle do not look at it as losing hope....look at it as gaining new knowledge. You loved, you fought, you lost, walk tall.
3. MY OWN PERSONAL HUNGER GAMES. These books were amazing plain and simple. I love Katniss's character and her will to survive. These books some what remind me of life. We may not have the extreme hunger games that are depicted, but we all live in our own personal hunger game hell. We call it life. Every step of the way is an obstacle created by the Capitol, so be prepared for what life throws at you.
4. LETTERS TO THE WORLD. We live in a world where you can communicate with the touch of a screen, but I like to be classy. I would rather take the time to write someone a hand written letter than text them. It keeps everyone on their toes if you want my opinion. What is more exciting then rushing to the mailbox and receiving a letter instead of just another bill to pay. So maybe you should put down the phone or computer and take the time to spread the love. All you need is a piece of paper and a pen, it's that simple.
5. YOU ARE MY PEOPLE. I have been fortunate to be blessed with individuals who care about me. All of these people have come into my life for a reason and I am grateful for each and every one of them. Their love and support has helped shape the very person you have stand before you everyday. For that I thank each one of you. Thank you for being my people.
6. THE MANY FACES OF ME! Stephanie. Steph. Stepharino. Stefan. Regardless of what I am called, I am here for you wonderful people. I am here to be an advice giver, a rock, a fighter, a friend, and even your person. Hell I am just here to impact the world the only way I know how and that is just by me helping when I can.
7. INSTA THAT! I am addicted to Instagram! Picture, crop, filter, caption, post. This has become the way that I document my life journey. Even if I could never speak again at least I will have a picture to tell my stories for me. So insta that!
8. CROSSFITTER? A new intense workout plan that I have taken a liking to is crossfit. This is one hell of a workout and they are all named after women. What more could I ask for? This workout is such an ass kicker that it had me attempting to do handstand push ups. Note to self: start small.
Well these are all the news updates I have for you. Turn in next for week for more life adventures. Stepharino signing off......BYYYYYYYEEEEEEEE!
No comments:
Post a Comment