Oh Hey!
Today Iwas going to talk about flashbacks from the 90’s, but my computer and I werehaving some technical difficulties resulting in me giving up. This will be atopic I come back to, but for today let’s be random.
Today Iwas going to talk about flashbacks from the 90’s, but my computer and I werehaving some technical difficulties resulting in me giving up. This will be atopic I come back to, but for today let’s be random.
- Jenna Marbles secret to stayingfit and healthy is maintaining a vegan diet as well as an old school workout.
- Missy Peregrym the star of themovie Stick It!, first took a job asa basketball coach before acting and modeling.
- Unlike most actors and actresses casted for gun handling scenes, Kate Beckinsale does not blink while handling a gun.
- Hannah Hart said that worsttasting food that came from My DrunkKitchen was the Ice creaming.
- Grace Helbig from Daily Grace very rarely scripts hershoots, she often time just gathers idea from the internet, turns on her cameraand starts recording whatever is on her mind.
- Lindsey Stirling learned all herdance moves via YouTube and other dance video, she had no other dancing experiences.
- Uh Huh Her album Nocturnes wasfully funded by their fans.
- Hugh Jackman was the lead role inOklahoma.
- Ellen DeGeneres came out onnational television in April 1997 on herTV sitcom The EllenShow.
- The main characters initials inThe Prestige spell ABRA (as in Abracadabra). The main character's firstinitials in Inception spell DREAMS.
No comments:
Post a Comment