Friday, January 4, 2013

Stay Tubed


Hello!
                I wanted to talk to you guys about my go to YouTube favorites. Whether I am in need of music or just a good laugh, I have managed to narrow it down to my top eight favorites. My first go to favorite would hands down have to be Hannah Hart, otherwise known as Harto on My Drunk Kitchen. She has managed to combine drunken moments and cooking all into one amazing sketch. Now we all know that being drunk can be difficult in itself,but attempting to cook things like pizza and strudel can be quite entertaining with drunken side effects. If you love drunken humor, comparisons to life and puns that pack a punch, then I am sure you will enjoy the many episodes of MDK.
                Speaking of Harto, my second YouTube favorite would actually be her best friend Grace Helbig. If you are looking for Vblogs Monday through Friday, dailygrace is the channel to check out.  Monday: Miscellaneous,Tuesday: Comments, Wednesday: Reviews, Thursday: How To’s and last but not least Friday: Sexy Friday. Grace is full of randomness in all the right ways,ranging from a review on 50 Shades of Grey to Grace facing all around town. I recommend her for a daily dose of simple humor.
                Moving on to my third favorite, which would be Christina Grimmie. Now I know that I have talked about her before as a musical talent, but today I would like to bring Above All That Is Random to attention. Above All That Is Random is non-sense lyrics that have been auto tuned to create a catchy song. This series was started with one of Grimmie’s close friends named Sarah, both singing and dancing to their hilarious lyrics. Pretty much whatever comes to their mind at the time is what ends up in their videos. I warn you ahead of time that the lyrics are super catchy and you might be singing about lava lamps by the time you are done watching the videos.
                Pick four, Jenna Marbles! Oh the wonderful lessons you can learn from watching her weekly updates. I’ve seen it all, from what girls do in the bathroom to drunkenly putting up your Christmas tree. These are priceless moments that we all can relate too at the end of the day, plus you get to see her puppies! What morecould you ask for on a YouTube channel.
                Five!Mamrie Hart is another favorite and is also friends with Grace and Hannah. Mamrie’schannel is called You Deserve a Drink!, which is pretty simple right? Wrong!Her channel is filled with media inspired drinks and millions of puns to goalong with it. If you like straight forward humor, then you have come to theright channel.
                Number Six,Lindsey Stirling. She has made the top eight favorite list, due to her amazing talent of mixing modern music with classic violin. Some of her videos are based off music from videos games such as Zelda and Assassin Creed. Her music alone is quite phenomenal, but once you add the brilliant costumes and set design you will be in complete awe.
                7. Kurtis my go to guy when I want a mix of cover songs. He works with an abundant number of artists to recreate top chart songs. The world must be pretty small,because Kurt has worked with both Christina Grimmie and Lindsey Stirling in the past. His range of music is extensive, so I sure you can find something that will suit your taste.
              #8 Last but not least The Flipside. It has newly become one of my favorite miniseries to watch one YouTube. The Flipside is a show that really makes you think about life, which I believe is the reason for liking as much as I do. If you really want to take a second look at how we perceive life then you should definitely check this channel out.
                Well I hope you have enjoyed my Top Eight YouTube favorites for the day and I will keep you posted on new updates. Due to the New Year, you can expect updates every Friday. I would love to for you my fellow followers to comment on what you would like to see on the upcoming blogs, don’t be shy now. I have attached the channels for each favorite below! Hope you are all having a great start to you New Year. Byeeeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment