Oh hey,
This is just going to be a little update, but I am currently thinking about video blogging. This is something that has been on the brain lately. If I do decide to video blog, it might take awhile to get regular blog posts out so bare with me.
On a side note, I am also in the process of becoming a vegetarian. I feel as though this is a change in the right direction for a healthy lifestyle, so we will see how this transition works. If you would like to see an interesting documentary regarding the extreme side of being a vegetarian please look up vegucated. It shows the process of three different meat eaters transitioning to become vegan over a six week period. I found it to be very educational as well as interesting.
Well I hope to see you all next Friday and thanks for checking in. Byeeeee!
No comments:
Post a Comment